YMonitor Election Series: Things You Should Not do at Polling Units on Election Day20 February 2023
YMonitor Election Series: All You Should Know About Election Petitions23 February 2023
Do you have complaints or inquiries to make about the electoral procedure in Nigeria? If yes, the INEC Citizens Contact Centre (ICCC) is your friend.
What does the ICCC mean?
The ICCC offers the public access to the commission with enquiries and exchange information.
How can the ICCC be contacted?
The ICCC can be contacted through the following platforms:
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram): @inecnigeria
- Email [email protected]
- Website: www.inecnigeria.org
- My INEC APP: (Available in the Google Play Store)
- e-reporter: (Download from Google and Apple Play Store)
- INEC News: www.inecnews.com
- INEC Hotlines: 0700-CALL-INEC (0700-2255-4632)
- Office – 2nd floor, ICT Building, INEC HQ, Maitama, Abuja.
What are the responsibilities of the ICCC?
- It facilitates access to election-related information
- It contributes to voter education efforts by reaching out to many voters.
- It provides information on how to transfer Registered voters and enables verification of voters’ status