The fire gutted two floor of the Bakassi female hostel in the early hours of today, although there was no casualties but the affected students were unable to salvage any of their belongings. The fire which started in the early hours of today was said to have been caused by by a spark triggered by the hostel generator. The students claimed that it was difficult putting out the fire because there was no water in their hostel. Yabatech fire service unit that came to the scene was unable to do anything because they had no water, it was not until later that the Unilag fire service department came in but they were also unable to contain the fire, until the arrival of the Lagos state fire service and the effort of some of the students.
The authority has however suspend academic activities to address the situation.
lkBwhc IA?AаЂаve read several excellent stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much attempt you set to make this kind of wonderful informative website.